Finding the right Social Media Marketing tools is a challenge. You end up learning the ins and outs of each tool before realising it isn’t working as you expected. Somehow it’s costing you more time and money than it’s saving! Trust me, I’ve been there. That’s why I’ve compiled a list of the 7 best paid social media marketing tools I use on a daily basis.
Posting on social media and creating ads is one of the most time-consuming things in the beginning stages of running a social media marketing agency. Let’s put aside running the actual business for a second. You need to do the dirty work to get ahead, at least in the beginning, and that can often take up hours upon hours of your day. Then you can finally focus on the business admin, your own branding and marketing, and everything else.
I bet you’d much rather spend more time on growing your business and creating a rock solid brand! With the right tools, you can. You can become a super-efficient social media manager with plenty of time to catch up on the important stuff.
There’s a whole host of tools, apps and software developed specifically to make your life as a social media agency owner easier. I haven’t tried and tested them all, but I’ve tried and tested a lot.
Here are my top picks for social media tools in 2020 that I use on a daily basis.
At the number 1 spot we have quite possibly the best social media marketing tools there is. No matter what field you’re in, grammatically correct writing is important, and that’s especially true for social media. You don’t want to be that person who makes a social media blunder!
Grammarly is the go-to tool for quality control when it comes to writing your posts or ads. The cost of making a spelling mistake or a grammatical error on a social media post or ad can indeed range from total embarrassment to completely destroying a brand’s reputation, or both.
If you’re the dedicated account manager for multiple social media accounts, then you’ll be writing a lot, and you may have found yourself accidentally making silly grammatical errors from time to time. We all do it, it’s human, but they can end up having some pretty dire consequences.
Get Grammarly to ensure it never happens again. Take human error out of the equation. You’ll never have to worry about making a spelling mistake, you just have to open up Grammarly and write it there. Grammarly conveniently offers a mobile app, a desktop app, a browser app and a Chrome extension!
- Auto suggestion – offers suggestions about run on sentences, word choice, vocabulary, and more
- Grammatical improvements – write in a clearer, more engaged tone with the correct grammar in place
- Spelling mistakes highlighted – never misspell anything again and feel confident in your writing
- Readability issues displayed – ensure your writing has a high readability score so everyone can understand
- See synonyms and definitions – easily update your text to include more appropriate, more concise words
- Plagiarism checker – cross-check and detect duplicate or plagiarised content from across the web
- The software is limited in what spelling mistakes it can detect so might not work well for non-native English speakers
- Free version is very basic and does not include the more detailed suggestion features which are important
- There are two Grammarly plans: Basic (free) and Premium (paid)
- The Annual plan is the best value at $11.66 per month, billed annually at $139.95
- The Quarterly plan is $19.98 per month, billed every quarter at $59.95 making it $239.80 per annum
- The Monthly plan is $29.95 per